Rock Point School, a small independent residential high school, is looking for Residential Educators to join our team! Our Residential Educators are key members of our school team, teaching our students life skills, taking them on adventures, and supporting them to form healthy relationships. We are looking for someone who has energy, patience, a sense of humor, and the desire to help guide young people through the challenges of transforming adolescence into adulthood.
We have two full-time positions opening. The job includes weekend and evening hours and requires living on the dorm floor. ONE POSITION IS OPEN IMMEDIATELY and one will be open in August. Please indicate if you are looking for immediate employment.
- Planning and supervising student activities such as:
- Weekend and evening activities & trips
- Weekend meals
- Outdoor adventures
- Dorm floor and other meetings
- Student chores
- Sports class
- One-on-one advising
- Communicating with parents and families when necessary
- Overnight (live-in) supervision & on-call 3-4 nights/week
The ideal candidate
- Loves working with people, especially teens
- Is a creative problem solver
- Has patience, humor, and a driver’s license
Has earned a Bachelor's degree
BENEFITS INCLUDE: medical & dental benefits, meals when working, a balanced combination of independence and support, livable wage, and great colleagues.
Rock Point School is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Address your cover letter to:
Please attach a cover letter and resume as PDF files.