We aim to make the absolute most of Vermont in the summertime! Whether we are enjoying our 125 acres of forested lakefront property or traveling around the local area and the region, we are surrounded by a wealth of opportunities to have fun and explore our world.
Examples of evening activities:
- Making art such as pottery, stained glass, painting, photography, and music
- Attending local concerts, movies, and community events
- Outdoor adventures such as sunset swims, bonfires, hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, and more!
This year we are also planning to take trips almost every weekend of the summer session. Trips are a great way for students to bond, explore, and gain new experiences. Previous trips during summer session have included:
- Montreal and Canadian townships
- Camping in Vermont and New Hampshire
- Six Flags Amusement Park
- Camping at a Maine beach
- Deep Sea fishing off the coast of New Hampshire